The DRG SARS-CoV-2 (RBD) total Ab ELISA† is an enzyme immunoassay for the qualitative in vitro diagnostic measurement of IgG/IgM/IgA antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in serum and plasma (EDTA, Li-heparin or citrate).
This specific ELISA is intended for use as an aid in identifying individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2, indicating recent or prior infection. It can support the diagnosis of COVID-19 disease and supplement direct pathogen detection via RT-PCR or pulmonary CT-Scans. In addition, serology can help to gather epidemiological information on the disease prevalence.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Assay detects antibodies qualitatively: IgA, IgM and IgG
- Tests detect neutralizing antibodies directed against Receptor Binding Domain (RBD) of spike protein of SARS-CoV-2
- High specificity (99.7%) and sensitivity (100%)
- Short assay time; Short hands-on time; No dilution of samples necessary
- Ready-to-use reagents included
- Tests are prepared for automation on open ELISA platforms
- Good Assay Performance (Validated according to CLSI Guidelines)
- EU: CE / IVD
† – “Due to Regulatory Restrictions, sales of these products may not be available in your territory. The SARS kits are CE/IVD in the EU”
Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this email is prohibited and may be unlawful.